About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Do it December Kindness & life changing Daily challenges

Do it December Kindness & life changing Daily challenges


“The best way to Spread Holiday Cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” - ELF
I adore this quote. I love singing christmas carols and I really think that caroling brings contagious amounts of Holiday cheer. However I think we can also look at this quote metaphoricaly.
I beleive that the other best way to spread holiday cheer is to sing from your heart for all to hear.
I truly believe in Christmas magic and know that December Can be a magical time of year where anything and everything seems possible
December often seems to bring out the very best of people. You see a lot of Christmas Kindness going around, where everyone seems to come together and help one another out. Whether it’s people spreading holiday cheer by drawing inspiration from the old tale of a Secret Santa handing out money to strangers. Or if someone makes the the lives of others better by giving their time to help people out, like volunteering at Soup Kitchens.
people also show generousity by literally giving back to their community through supporting local initiatives and events like Toy Drives, Christmas Hamper programs or by physically donating items to food banks and local shelters.
Of course there is also the gift of just giving someone a piece of yourself. Spending quality time with family,friends and loved ones and truly living in the moment, making life long memories together.
As Such I have taken this inspiration and want to challenge myself to try to Make the world a better place. Focusing on spreading Holiday Cheer through random acts of Kindness like the calendar I posted above. However I also came across a 31 day challenge created by Brittany Clough posted back in 2013 when She was Miss Teen Fraser Valley- World 2013
I'm going to do this idea but with a different challenge each day of December that will make you happier, your earth better, or someone else's day brighter! Brittany Clough
Thus I am re-posting and attempting to do both of these challenges! Wish me luck
Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment