About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Scent of Christmas

Scent of Christmas
INGRIDENTS
Scents:
1.       Needles like Fir, Pine, spruce or whatever needles want
2.       1-2 Cinnamon Sticks
3.       15-20 Whole Cloves
4.       2 Bay Leaves
5.       Slices of ginger
6.       Pine Cones if wanted
7.       Pomanders
Scents & their alternative options
1.       An Orange [or Slices]
2.       Lemon [or slices]
3.       Apple [or slices]

Alternative Options – Juice base
1.       1/4 Cup orange Juice 
2.       ¼ cup Apple Juice
3.       ¼ Cup Lemon Juice

Alternative Options – Extracts & essential oils
1.       ½ - ¼ Teaspoon orange Extract
2.       ½ - ¼ Teaspoon Lemon Extract
3.       1 to 4 drops Lemon Oil
4.       1 to 4 drops Orange oil
Dried Spices
1.       1 Tablespoon or Teaspoon ginger
2.       1 Tablespoon or Teaspoon Nutmeg
3.       1 Tablespoon or Teaspoon Cloves
4.       1 Tablespoon or Teaspoon Cinnamon
5.       1 Teaspoon Anise
BASE:
1.       1 Cup water
2.       Packet of Apple Cider
3.       Wine
OILS:
1.       Frankencense
2.       Thieves


METHOD:
Mix everything into a Pot
Simmer as desired on Low  
Store in container [lasts for a few days kind of depends on what you choose to use.] & use again

ABOUT:
This is a Non-Edible, Holiday Room diffuser/candle alternative using a pot and ingredients to create a lovely Holiday Aroma in your house

This is a recipe you can have fun with and mix and match to your personal preference. Think of this more as a Christmas Scent guide for you to create your own creation versus a traditional you must follow this recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment