About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Davids Tea 12 Days of Christmas Tea for Vlogmas



One of the things I bought this year was  one of the Davids Tea Holiday Sets called the 12 Teas of Christmas. I purchased this set in lieu of buying a Davids Tea Advent Calendar which was already sold out my nearest Davids Tea which is an hour away! 
I have already decided to treat this Gift set of the 12 Teas of Christmas as if it were an Advent and will be opening the tins on specific days.  I am not overly familiar with Davids Tea as I said it is an hour away from where I live.   
However this advent calendar smells absolutely divine and basically smells like Christmas in a box. I really savor whenever I get to open the box and allow the smells to release into the air! Does Davids Tea make Potpourri because I'm sold and would totally buy it.  
So I paid  exactly $33.60 for this set. Which I don't know if that's a deal or not. However I think it's probably a good value because all of the tea's in this gift set are from the Davids Tea Winter collection. So I don't know how easy it is to buy them? Also each tin of tea should make between 2-3 cups of tea.  
It should also be noted that these teas are nestled in a Limited edition star Shaped box! 
One of my favorite parts of the box is that fact that there is a handy dandy Guide for each tea, breaking down where the tea originated, how strong the  caffeine content is, how much you should use, how the water should be and how long you should let it steep for. 
Now as  I mentioned the set features 12 of the Winter Teas including these flavors: 
  1. Snow  Day
  2. Glitter & Gold
  3. Mulled Wine
  4. Cardamom French Toast
  5. Organic Sweet Almond Green
  6. Santa's Secret 
  7. Sleigh Ride
  8. Alpine Punch 
  9. Gingerbread Cookie
  10. The Spice is Right
  11. Banana Nut Bread
  12. Hot Chocolate 
To learn more about this box set & it's 12 Teas of Christmas you ought to visit https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/12-teas-of-christmas-2015
My other posts about the Davids Tea 12 Teas of Christmas.
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment