About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blogmas 2015 Ugly Christmas sweater hauls



The one thing I had problems trying to find was Christmas Sweaters to go along with my elaborate plan to celebrate my first Vlogmas/Blogmas during December.
I eventually found a few really cute ones at Walmart  one a red reindeer knit sweater wearing an adorable scarf and Harry Potter Like glasses. Alongside this sweet dark blue knitted sweater with a brown pug on it with a little red pom pom nose. Unfortunately when I came home I discovered the pug sweater had a totally ripped up sleeve.
Unfortunately for me I don't live near the Walmart as it is an hour away in Penticton so by the time I was able to get to the store I discovered only after officially returning the sweater they were basically all but sold out of all their Christmas Sweaters. Had I known that I would've just lived with the ripped sleeve because it was just that cute.
After searching for 20 minutes I found a basic red sweater with a Christmas tree on it and later when walking past the Dressing room I found a single blue cotton sweater that said This is my Ugly Christmas Sweater.
Which was actually a bit cheaper at $16.99 versus the $19.99 price tag of the knitted sweaters I found.
So I wound up buying this sweater to add to my grand total of Two Christmas themed Sweaters. So be prepared to see a lot of repetition in my wardrobe through out December!
Both sweaters are George Brand and both are Extra Small although both feel as if they weren't sized correctly. The blue sweater feels like it's a medium Small where as the Red knit sweater feels very Medium-Large, which is nice. Both sweaters are quite soft and comfortable and can easily adapt to the accessories I bought from Claries.




























Check out Walmart Canada on their website here http://www.walmart.ca/en
A video of me wearing the cute Pug sweater [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bamiUKQCgTQ&w=560&h=315]
By the way one of my favorite things is that the scarf is raised up and makes a random little finger puppet/finger warmers!

















More Posts about my 2015 Claire's Black Friday Holiday Haul 

My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment