About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blogmas: Claire's Christmas Haul


Next up I bought this adorable Gingerbread Man & Gingerbread woman headband. The headband itself is red hard plastic with a small bit of red fluffy feathers probably covering up where the spring like poles are attached to the headband. 

Since I have such an elaborate Blogmas & Vlogmas plan I decided I wanted to go to Claire's on Black Friday and do a Christmas Accessory Haul! I bought Headbands and socks. However on Monday I browsed the online Claire's store and also bought several more things to wear through out December. I also have a few Christmas/Holiday themed earrings from last year that I have also included in this haul!
First I will show off the headbands!

As I went to Claire's during a Holiday sale the things I purchased in store were a Buy 3 get 3 free deal.
During this Haul I will
  1. Give the product name
  2. Link the Product on the online store
  3. Tell you what I paid [or didn't pay for.]
This is a Poinsettia headband I bought that apparently can't be found in the online store. The headband is metal wrapped in Silver with the leaves being felt fabric and the flowers being a stiffer material.
I bought it for $9.50  
The two gingerbread people sit on top two springs and that gives them quite a bit of bounce. They ginger bread people are a felt covered with a very thing stuffy, with red accents including a Sequined his & hers bow set.
Unfortunately I can't seem to find this item in the online store. In store I paid $9.50 




Next up I bought a Silver head band that had a big Gift bow on one side. The headband feels like a plastic base with gauzy Silver fabric wrapped around it with the Bow itself being quite sparkly. This is once again an item I couldn't find in the online shop.
It was advertised as $7.25  however it was another item I got for FREE

Next up I bought a set of 3 headbands coloured Red, green and Silver.  Each headband feels like it is a plastic base. The Silver is a darker shade of silver & more sparkly of a base than the Glittery hairbow headband ribbon.
With the green feeling quite silky and decorated with White polka dots.
The red headband is wrapped in a Soft silky red ribbon with a fancy little gift bow looking thing on one side with ribbons in white & red with some being strippes and some polka dots!
I quite liked this set because it was a set of three and the are fairly versatile and could be worn through out the year. In particular you could get away with wearing the red headband with bows on Valentines day and definetely something you could Rock on Canada Day in July!

In store the item was listed as $7.50 
However it was another item I got for FREE! 



















Lucky for all of you the Christmas Red, Green and Silver Silver set of 3 Headbands is still available in the Online Claire's store! it is currently listed at $7.50 plus shipping & handling and taxes!
Next up I purchased a new Reindeer eye mask which I desperately needed a replacement since mine was terribly stretched out!  This is the comfiest eye mask ever with thick padding and both sides covered in a soft smooth velvet.
In store It was advertised as $7.50 however it was the last item I got for FREE!  Unfortunately it also appears to be unavailable online!

Lastly for this haul I bought a 3 pack of Holiday Fuzzy no Show socks. They are cute ankle socks with little poms poms and they are incredibly soft and fuzzy however who knows what they will feel like after the first wash!
One pair was Red and white stripped with dark green pom poms. It kind of reminds me of a pair of socks that maybe a Who from Whoville would wear!
One of the other pairs was green with White polka dots and dark red pom poms!




The last pair is styled like a Santa Suit with red pom poms!
The Socks cost $15.00  and when you search for socks on the store they do pop up but once you click on them it just takes you back to the Home screen! Anyway I didn't mind paying the full price for these because for some reason I can only find a single sock from each pair from My Christmas Sock Collection! So I have NO Christmas Socks at the moment! 

LAST YEARS Earrings purchased from Claire's

I will review them by which ones I could find on the Online store.









Starting with the Christmas Tree Studs which you can purchase online for $5.50  
I like the Christmas Trees because they aren't too flashy and also because I have 3 of them because I clearly lost one earring in the original pair I bought & bought another set as a replacement. So you know it's nice having a spare. You can purchase them here http://www.claires.com/us/products/christmas-tree-stud-earrings-50261
Next we have the Burnished Gold Deer studs according to the site.
I like these because they are very subdued and really not in your face Holiday type Jewelry. Also the deer are pretty cute!
You can order yourself a pair on the online Claire's store for $6.50 by clicking here


Next up my two set's of Snowflake Earrings which I bought originally in a set of three different styles of Snowflake earrings. I can't remember if I lost a pair or if I gave one set to my mom?
Anyway you can buy the original set of three pairs of Snowflake earrings on the Claire's online store for $12.50 when you click here

END Claire's Black Friday Haul

Total Spent $40.00   with the total saved with regards to the Buy 3 get 3 free sale I saved $23.25 . 
Visit the online Claire's Store here

Links Pertaining to this post

  1. WordPress: https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/claires-christmas-haul/
  2. Blogger Blog Post: http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/2015/12/blogmas-claires-christmas-haul.html
  3. Youtube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vldb3jJhQ
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment