About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Benefit Cosmetics Party Poppers 12 days song


12274526_10206746813342367_1209069602991822546_nThe first advent calendar that really caught my eye and looked like a good price & was available at a store close to me was the Benefit Cosmetics  Party Poppers which includes 12 items to help you embrace the 12  days of Gorgeous. Benefit Cosmetics has always been a brand that has peeked my interest yet wasn't one I wasn't sure was worth the more expensive prices. I was once given a bottle of the PoreFessional Face Primer  and was very impressed with it. 
However I still felt clueless about trying the Benefits Cosmetics Brand because there was just such a HUGE variety in products each with a cost more than I could afford. 
This year I saved most of my money and decided to treat myself to the 2015 Benefit Beauty Advent calendar and familiarize myself with the Benefit line and get a better idea of what products I would use/need. 
I also like how this calendar sings and has a more New Years Eve type count down. Which is when I'm planning to have finished this calendar by [starting close to Christmas & ending in time for the ultimate party popper aka end of 2015
Since I really want this calendar to be a true surprise one, I decided not to look up any reviews nor search up on the products listed as included in the calendar. When I open these little boxes  I want to have truly unbiased views and impressions of the products. As well as using trial and error to get to know how best to use each of the products! 
Look for me doing a proper video review of the Calendar closer to when I actually start to open it, but for now enjoy the video I recorded of my calendar singing! 
Benefit Cosmetics
More posts about my Benefit Cosmetics Party Poppers 12 days of Gorgeous 2015 Advent Calendar 
  1. WordPress: https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/benefit-cosmetics-party-poppers-2015-advent-calendar/
  2. Blogger: http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/2015/12/benefit-cosmetics-party-poppers-12-days.html
  3. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfw4fZyApPA
  4. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/-0gOmGQzj8/?taken-by=princesscece1991
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment