About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Purdy's, Lindt Teddy & Kinder Surprise Advent Calendars


I am fairly excited to try out my Chocolate Christmas Calendars since this year I have so many that I can now start to compare them side by side, day by day.
I am so lucky because my My parents spoiled me for my Birthday in regards to helping me on my quest for finding 2015 Christmas Advent Calendars by purchasing me 3 different 24 Day Chocolate Advent Calendars, 2 of which I've never tried before!
My Lindt Teddy Advent Calendar
The 2015 Lindt Teddy assorted Chocolate 24 day advent calendar features the famous Golden Lindt Chocolate Bear.  I loved the whimsical Christmas Design on this calendar albiet Lindt Chocolate Red is a red I always associate with Christmas!
According to the back of the Calendar there will be an assortment of Lindt Double Milk Mini Balls, Lindt Hazelnut Cream balls, Lindt Milk Napolitans, Lindor Mini Milk Balls, a Lindt Teddy and Lindt Teddy Friends Double Milk.
Which is an incredible variety of chocolates included in the calendar!
Next I was bestowed with a  Kinder Surprise Advent Calendar. Which are my favorite Advent Calendars to get. I work extremely hard to open the doors gently because I collect & use the Houses as Christmas Decorations.
This year was a different kind of Kinder Surprise Advent Calendar because my parents gave me one specifically for Girls versus a classic Kinder Advent Calendar.
According to the back of the Box I will get 9 Mini Kinder eggs, 9 Kinder Schoko-Bons, 3 Kinder Chocolate, 2 Kinder Hollow Santa's and finally a Girl themed Kinder Surprise egg!
Lastly my parents got me a Deluxe Version of the Purdy's 2015 Chocolate Advent Calendar, purchasing me the one that is in a reusable box with pull out boxes for $5.00 more than the single use Chocolate Advent calendar.
The calendar is full of 24 pull out drawers full of either a chocolate figure or chocolate Bell, with two pieces of Chocolate on the 24th. I really like the sturdiness of the box. It feels like the Doors have a bit of magnet power to them or they could be weighted.
I am extremely happy with the 2015 Chocolate Christmas Advent Calendars I have!

Find the Chocolate Calendars Below
My Other 2015  Chocolate Christmas Advent Calendar posts
  1. WordPress
  2. Blogger
  3. YouTube
  4. Instagram
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links



No comments:

Post a Comment