About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas book collection & 2015 Blogmas reading list


Not only do I love to watch movies but I also love to read. I have a large collection of Books including 19 different Christmas themed books. This Blogmas I will share with you my reading list as well as update you when I finish books. I am also considering writing Christmas Book reviews! So if you're interested let me know. 
My oldest Christmas Book is a first edition from 1931 titled So this is Christmas by Temple Bailey

For those who are interested following what books I read besides christmas books feel free to visit my profile on GoodReads where you can find me at https://www.goodreads.com/PrincessCeCe1991
For those who don't know Goodreads is a place where you can keep track of the books you read including doing updates as to what pages you are on etc as you read the book in real time. It's also a great place to Rate & Review books. I also use it to keep track of what books I own and break my reading down into specific lists. 
My Christmas Reading list & Book collection is as follows
  1. So this is Christmas by Temple Bailey [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  2. Christmas in Camelot by Mary Pope Osborne [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  3. Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Jingle Bell Christmas [Link to it  Here on Amazon] 
  4. The Book of Holiday Awesome by Neil Pasricha [Link to it here on amazon] 
  5. The Judge who Stole Christmas by Randy Singer [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  6. The Last Holiday Concert by Andrew Clements [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  7. Skipping Christmas by John Grisham [Link to it here on Amazon] FUN Fact: Christmas with the Kranks is the movie based on the novel Skipping Christmas. However  the movie title was changed in order to avoid being confused with the Ben Affleck movie Surviving  Christmas. 
  8. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  9. Dear America: Christmas After All - The Great Depression Diary of Minnie Swift written by Kathryn Lasky [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  10. Dear Canada: A Season of Miracles - Twelve tales of Christmas [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  11. Pretty Little Secrets - A Pretty Little Liars Collection by Sara Shepard [link to it here on Amazon] 

Christmas Book Series 

American Girl Book Collection featuring

  1. Kit's Story Collection including Kit's Surprise: A Christmas Story by Valerie Tripp and Walter Rose [Link to it Here on Amazon] 
  2. Samantha's Story Collection including Samantha's Surprise, a Christmas Story written by Susan S. Alder, Valerie Tripp, and R. Grace.  [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  3. Kristen's Story Collection including Kristen's Surprise written by Janet Shaw and Renee Graef [Link to it here on Amazon] 

Santa Paws

  1. Santa Paws #1 by Nicholas Edawards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  2. The Return of Santa Paws #2 by Nicholas Edwards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  3. Santa Paws come home #3 by Nicholas Edwards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  4. Santa Paws to the Rescue #4 By Nicholas Edwards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  5. Santa Paws Our Hero #5 By Nicholas Edwards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
  6. Santa Paws and the Christmas Storm #8 by Kris Edwards [Link to it here on Amazon] 
Note I'm missing Santa Paws and the New Puppy #6, Santa Paws Saves the Day #7, Santa Paws on Christmas Island #9. 
So there you have it my Christmas Book collection. I will update everyone after week as to how many & which of the books I was able to read that week! I will also tell you As to any new Christmas books I buy/read! 
ALL BOOKS WERE LISTED UNDER AMAZON LINKS www.amazon.com 
More Posts related to my Christmas Book Collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment