About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Craft Crossing Calendar for Vlogmas


At First I scoffed at the idea of a Beer Advent Calendar especially when I saw it was selling for over $70. However when I stumbled across the last box at a Liquor Store on Black Friday and that it was on sale for $65 I scooped that heavy baby up. It might be outrageously big and bulky but it's mostly a thing of BC Beauty.
The calendar was a collaboration between two Breweries in the Coast and the meticulous attention to the tinniest of details is a thing of wonder. So far the bottles I have gotten [12 of which are newly released flavors] have custom Advent Calendar labels which means I will probably end up collecting them just for the bottle artwork [yes I do often buy wine/liquor for the artistic aspect of the bottles.] NOT TO MENTION HOW WITTY the bottles/calendar has been thus far.
Absolutely NO REGRETS paying as much as I did because I think this will be one of my favorite calendars just in regards to opening up the days to read the hilarious banter on the labels.
Even though I don't drink and if I had to drink it all I could probably make it last several months. However I love a good Beer based Hair rinse & can always use it for substitutes in Christmas Cooking where many of the recipes call for liquor [particularly the tradition things like Christmas Pudding.]
EITHER WAY I'm STOCKED TO be able to Support ‪#‎BCBuyLocal‬ and try this unusual variation of a Classic Christmas Tradition.
Also it was nice being supported by Parallel 49 who liked my Posts on Instagram nearly as soon as I posted the pictures. So that certainly helped me warm up to my expensive and sporadic advent Calendar Buy!
Learn more about 49th Parallel Brewing Company 
Find out more about Central City Brewers & Distillers
See more of my posts about the Craft Crossing Calendar and Beersmas here
  1. WordPress: https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/craft-crossing-calendar-for-beersmas/
  2. Blogger: http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/2015/12/2015-craft-crossing-calendar-for-vlogmas.html
  3. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC50ZUe-gBw
  4. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/-0BZWqQzrp/?taken-by=princesscece1991
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment