About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

First Day of Vlogmas, Blogmas and kicking off the December Countdown on December 1st


On Tuesday December 1st I had a busy day of trying to get caught up with blogs, and vlogs which I didn't quite manage to achieve. 
None the less welcome my official recap of what happened on Tuesday December the 1st including showing you what I wore, what I did, and letting you see what I got in my advent calendars. 
Here is my Outfit of the Day [OOTD] 
I wore my red reindeer sweater from Walmart matched with my green headband & Christmas tree earrings from Claries. On Tuesday evenings I attend South Okanagan Toastmasters club 7791 weekly meetings. I started going to toastmasters last spring during my time as a BC Ambassador Candidate and officially joined the club in May where shortly after that I was elected onto the board of directors as Vice President of Communication. 
So I run the Club's Facebook page among other things. We are currently working hard to establish our club on social media and we've been trying different ways to connect with people. One of my favorite things to is to take meticulous notes of what happened at a meeting and taking a few photos so that the following Monday I post a little recap of what happened last Tuesday, as a way to give people insight to what happens at Toastmasters. I tend to focus on amusing anecdotes to share. 
This week we also launched our December Hashtag campaign which is going to be called #DidYouKnow or #DidYouKnowDecember where we will be posting facts about Toastmasters International as well as facts about our club. 
TIME TO OPEN ADVENT CALENDER'S 
On the Holiday Countdown after scratching game one I found a $20 icon so I'm not too sure exactly how you win whether it's needing 3 symbols, the back wasn't too clear on that because there were three important icons that meant you could win twice the prize shown or even win the entire
For the Gabz Collection Holiday Countdown which included a Charm bracelet set I was pretty sure I would logically get the Bracelet first but alas they tricked me by giving me a bead. 
For the Lindt Golden Bears calendar I received a Mini Lindt Solid Milk ball! Which was DELICIOUS
For the purdy's Advent I really thought I was getting a tiny solid chocolate bar but I bit into it and caramel started oozing into my mouth. Caramel isn't my favorite candy so naturally this chocolate was more of a bust for me personally. 
For my Kinder Surprise calendar  I got one of three mini Kinder Chocolate bars - which was HEAVENLY! 
 
Inside the first day of the 12 Days of Clinique was the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with the 1 in the box called Merry Moisture. 
For the first day of the Craft Crossing Calendar we were given one of the beers from the new Parallel 49 Brewing company  NEW collection. We were also told that we would find the 12 as promised Brand New beers some of which were exclusive to the Craft Crossing Calendar under all the odd days. With the 12 fan favorites could be found under all the even numbers! 
It must be said that the more you look at the Craft Crossing Calendar and in particular the stunning bottles it's clear how much time, effort, energy and work went into creating such a meticulously detailed and artistically pleasing collection and I AM SO HAPPY  I WENT ON A LIMB AND BOUGHT IT. I'm not a huge beer drinker but I feel in love with the artistic appeal. 
Anyway the first Beer was called Rock the Bells[which I choose not to sample in order to save this specialty Brew for a special occasion! It featured an elf, little man or dwarf ringing bells! The flavor is a Cranberry sour ale with recommendations to serve it between 8-10 degrees. Next along the side of the bottle there is a witty little quip that ties into the beer itself. "Sometimes the Holidays can be sour. And we aim to uphold that tradition with this sour  cranberry ale. It's nice and tart, crisp, and stuffed with cranberry flavour and a hint of brett. But unlike your Aunt Helen's Turkey, this won't leave a bad taste in your mouth! 
Next I have a confession to make. I went out and bought a cheap chocolate advent calendar for some Nostalgia. Mind you frozen wasn't really part of that plan but there wasn't much choice left! 
Alas the first day was under Olaf's belly and contained a chocolate head of Queen Elsa. Anyway Queen Elsa in her chocolate state tasted like childhood you guys... 
See more of my posts about my first day of Vlogmas/Blogmas and how I generally spent my First Day in December 
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment