About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Movie collection




12313792_10206747209512271_1263378604993437147_n
A vast majority of my DVD collection is split betweenen Halloween/Horror movies & Christmas Movies. Here are the pictures of my Christmas DVD collection [the ones along the top of the couch are ones I've bought for this Christmas!] 
By the numbers I own: Approximately 115 Christmas themed DVDs
Having added 16 new Christmas DVDS to my collection this year. I also have 12 VHS Christmas videos. 
Between November & December alone I have already watched 35 Christmas Movies! 

So what I thought I would do is at least share with you what I watched each week. I will also include what I watched on TV/On Demand/Netflix/Rental/YouTube. 










I may even do a select few to do Movie Reviews for [given the size of my movie collection I'm sure you understand why I can't commit to doing a movie review for every single Christmas Movie I own let alone for absolutely everything I watch this month!
Feel free to follow me on LetterBoxd which is a site you can use as a sort of diary/checklist regarding movies. Find me at CeCe1991 http://letterboxd.com/cece1991/
For those who haven't heard of Letterboxd before it's basically a place where You can rate & review what you've watched as well as specify the date you watched the movie. For example if you add them chronologically as you watch them, it automatically adds them to a Movie diary for you. Thus giving you a timeline/exact day of what you watched! Which is pretty cool. 
Tell me what some of your favorite or must watch movies are during Christmas. Play I-spy and spot different movies in my collection, telling me which ones are your favorites, which ones you've never heard of before, which ones you own or those on your DVD wishlist!

Links Pertaining to this post

  1. WordPress: https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/christmas-movie-book-collection/
  2. Blogger Blog : http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/2015/12/christmas-movie-and-book-collection.html
  3. Youtube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bB3g3hee6s
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment