About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Countdown scratch & win advent calendar



When I was younger I remember there being these really cool Lottery Ticket styled Christmas Advent Calendars. Albeit I was too young for the Scratch & wins I remember getting a few of them through out the years and having fun with my family as we see who won what. 
This year The British Columbia Lottery Corporation has brought back this Beloved Scratch & Win called the Holiday Countdown featuring 24 days/games with every Lottery Ticket a guaranteed Winner. 
I purchased mine for $10.00 for a more official break down of the Ticket with the full Faqs at the BCLC website here 
As part of the Holiday themed Lottery Tickets the Holiday Countdown Advent scratch & win ticket is a part of the annual BCLC Tech The Halls . Where every eligible ticket that says "Scratch for your Contest Code" can
be entered online at https://www.techthehalls.ca/default.aspx?p=c_tchd_home 
Each Ticket gives you an entry into the Tech The Halls online bonus draw which gives you chances to win one of the many fabulous prizes offered in the 2015 Tech The Halls contest. Check out the prizes heCheck out the 2015 Tech the Hall prizes here https://www.techthehalls.ca/default.aspx?p=c_tchd_prizes 
One of the cool parts of the campaign is that you accumulate entries with every Eligible ticket you enter. With 5 bonus entries for every $5.00 worth of Lottery tickets you enter into the Tech the Halls draw! 

Best of Luck to everyone who has purchased their own BCLC Holiday Countdown Scratch & Win. Let me know if you win any prizes either on the ticket or online from Tech The Halls.
British Columbia Lottery Corporation  
More about my BCLC Holiday Countdown Scratch & win 
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment