About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Christmas Advent Calendars


This is a Holiday of many firsts for me. The first time ever attempting to do Vlogmas as well as Blogmas, the first time I've ever had so many advent calendars and lastly the first time I've ever bought more than just a little $3.00 piece a chocolate a day kind of Advent Calendar. So I must admit I went a little Christmas Calendar Crazy however I like to at least think that I allowed myself a vast variety of different types of Advent Calendars. Ranging from Scratch and wins to 24 bottles of beer, 12 tins of tea, 3 Chocolate Advent Calendars and what I am most excited for my 3 BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDARS. 
I purchased 10 calendars [with 1 still traveling through the Mail and I want to still buy a cheap little piece of chocolate a day calendar as well just for old time sake, and if I do that I will probably stagger starting it so that I can have CHOCOLATE through the whole month! 
Alongside this master list of Calendars  I will also be writing and recording individual reviews of each Advent calendar before opening them. I will then record myself daily opening each calendar as well as recording Weekly recaps & reviews [more so for the Beauty Advent Calendars] where I will go through what I have gotten so far, give my impressions after using everything for a week as well as providing swatches and that sort of thing. 
At the end of the month I will do a full review of each calendar from discussing Cost Versus worth, comparing size of products to what they normally are, giving feedback as to what worked for me, what didn't work for me [beauty] and listing my favorite items, the items I like or am impartial too and the items I wasn't crazy about, concluding with whether or not I would buy that particular Advent calendar again! 

2015 Christmas Advent Calendars

Chocolate Calendars

  • Purdy's Chocolate Advent Calendar [Deluxe] - 24 Days
  • Lindt Assorted chocolate Advent Calendar      - 24 days
  • Kinder Surprise Girl themed Calendar               -24 Days

Miscellaneous Calendars 

  • Holiday Countdown Scratch & Win ticket          -24 Days
  • Gabz Collection Advent Calendar                         -24 Days

Drink themed Calendars

  • Craft Crossing Calendar [Beer]                              -24 Days
  • 12 Teas of Christmas from Davids Tea                 -12  Days 

BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDARS

  • Clinique 12 Days of Clinique                                    -12 Days                              Plus I'm adding two products from the Bonus Bag I got extending it to  14 Days
  • Benefit Party Poppers 12 days of Beautiful         -12 Days
  • Hardcandy cosmetics                                                 -12 days
To see the specifics of each calendar be sure to read or watch my review of EACH Separate calendar each of which will have it's own Vlog/Blog and plenty of photos & details! Which is why I was more vague here - couldn't give everything away ;) 
Other posts about my Over all review of my 2015 Christmas Advent Calendars
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment