About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My First time ever doing Vlogmas & Blogmas during the December 2015 Winter Holidays


This December join me as I attempt to do my first ever Blogmas/Vlogmas whilst celebrating the Holidays. 
My elaborate plan is broken down into a few key areas
  1. Advent Calendars where I will open my calendars daily with reviews posted later
  2. The daily things  I do [such as going to Concerts etc]
  3. Christmas Baking & Cooking  broken down into Recipes/The making of/the finished product & taste testing it.
  4. Weekly Reviews & Recaps in which  I will post hauls of the things I got from my Advent Calendars from that week.
  5. Reviewing the books I read as well as the movies & TV specials I watch
  6. Holiday Crafts & DIY including updates on how I decorate my house and any DIY or crafts I attempt 
  7. Holiday Hauls including sneak peaks of what I will be giving away for Christmas & What I've been given
  8. Holiday Taste tests in which I record myself eating unusual, strange or new Christmas themed store bought food/candy & treats 
  9. OTHER VIDEOS 
Further more I broke my plan down into a basic timeline 
Which I broke down into how I was planning to actually vlog/blog and post on Social media which were broken down into
  • Daily
  • Weekly
  • Monthly
  • over all recap & review
A list of my advent calendars &  when I'll be opening them

24 Day Calendars

  • Gabz Collection of a bracelet and charms - 24 Days starting on December 1st
  • Holiday Countdown Lottery Ticket - 24 days starting December 1st
  • Craft Crossing Calendar - 24 Bottles of Beer starting December 1st
  • Purdy's Chocolate Advent calendar - 24 days starting December 1st
  • Kinder Surprise Advent Calendar starting December 1st 
  • Lindt Chocolate Advent calendar - 24 days starting December 1st 

14 Day Calendars

  • Clinique 12 days of Clinique - 12 days however I'm adding two products that came with my bonus Makeup bag gift extending the total clinique Calendar to 14 days. Starting December 1st 

12 Day Calendars 

  • Davids Tea 12 Days of Christmas Tea - 12 Days starting on December 14th 
  • Hard Candy Cosmetic Calendar - 12 Days starting on December 13th 
  • Benefit Cosmetics Party Popper 12  Days of Gorgeous - 12  days starting December 20th 
More Posts about my 2015 Vlogmas/Blogmas December 2015 Holiday Plan 
  1. WordPress: https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/the-blogmasvlogmas-2015-holiday-plan/
  2. Blogger: http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/2015/12/bellz9113-first-time-ever-doing-vlogmas.html
  3. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25JtNUW4xbc
My Blogmas/Vlogmas December 2015 Social media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment