About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Chelsea and I'm 25. I was born and raised in my hometown Of Osoyoos and I am honored to announce I will be representing my community on a National stage as i was selected as a Miss Canada Petite 2017 Finalist. The pageant is a part of Miss Canada Globe Productions and will be taking place later this Summer in Toronto. I love fine arts like acting and photography. I enjoy watching movies, reading and creating videos from youtube. Within the past few years I started doing Special FX makeup and I have really enjoyed that. Especially the past two Halloweens were I find and enter as many makeup contests as possible and just challenging myself. I love to travel and meet new people, so if you're interested in me, I'm interested in you.

Monday, November 30, 2015

First Ever Blogmas & Vlogmas

December 2015

12316313_10206737021177569_3164960697321257589_nThis year I treated myself to several different kinds of Luxury/Non Food based Advent calendars and from there things snowballed into me creating elaborate plans to participate in my first ever Vlogmas and Blogmas during the holiday heavy month of December.
12313530_10206737020897562_5337748950470144215_n
My elaborate plan is broken down into a few key areas
  1. Advent Calendars
  2. Christmas Baking
  3. The daily things  I do [such as going to Concerts etc]
  4. Reviewing the books I read as well as the movies & TV specials I watch
  5. Holiday Crafts & DIY
  6. Holiday Hauls
Which I broke down into how I was planning to actually vlog/blog and post on Social media which were broken down into
  • Daily
  • Weekly
  • Monthly
  • over all recap & review
As well as experimenting with posting Recipes tutorials/break downs, craft Tutorials on both my YoutTube Channel & Blogs.
   

As of right now I have 10 different Advent Calendars here ready to be opened with one more coming in the mail [Don't worry it's a 12 day calendar so I won't miss any days.] I also want to buy just one more tiny cheap chocolate calendar hopefully one going all month long versus the 24 days.
Basically I was given several calendars for my Birthday [November 22nd] ranging from a lottery ticket, a Christmas Charm Bracelet as well as a Purdy's, Lindt and Kinder Surprise calendars. I myself bought a  Benefit, Clinique, Hard Candy [not here yet], Craft Beer and Davids Tea calendar.
I will be posting a break down of my Advent Calendar as well as a break down of my schedule and plans by the end of today because December and thus Vlogmas/Blogmas start tomorrow!
Follow me on Social Media
Instagram: @princesscece1991 https://www.instagram.com/princesscece1991/
Facebook: Chelsea Cameron-Horner https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.c.1991
Twitter: @PrincessCeCe91 https://twitter.com/PrincessCeCe91
Snapchat: PrincessCece91
WordPress: CeCe in December https://cecedecember.wordpress.com/
Blogger: Chelsea in December http://cecedecember.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment